Crash when placing Block inside a House

Hello,

I came to a problem when building a herbalist house. The problem accures everytime I try building with singleblocks inside the house. A world newstart often helps a bit, but not for too long. Evey time the following crash report gets printed out:

release-663 (x64)radiant/modules/entities.lua:286: attempt to index local ‘entity’ (a nil value)stack traceback:
[C]: ?
radiant/modules/entities.lua:286: in function 'get_world_grid_location’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:563: in function '_subtract_region_from_floor’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:300: in function '_add_floor_type’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:262: in function 'add_floor’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:146: in function 'cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1560: in function 'do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:145: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:143>

After this happens, I can’t playe any blocks or furniture, walls and roofs. So the buildingmode is broken to me in those situations.

Thank you for reading. Hope this will get fixed someday :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, @SirIkaros :slight_smile:

Could you upload a savefile where this error is reproduced?

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

Thanks for the welcome :smile:
There you go.
http://www.filedropper.com/1474987764925

The house that I was trying to build can be found by entering the building mode. Try placing a block into the house. Bug accured next to the herbalist table at first, then inside the whole house. Haven’t tried building another house to check if it works there or not.

Here a pic.

2 Likes

For all people that accure to the bug as I did:

1. Save the House you are working on as a template
  2. Restart the game
  3. Delete the house you were building on
  4. Place from your saved template and keep on building!

Small way to get rid of it, would sitll be awesome to get the bug away :slight_smile: