[Con] Quit to main menu button does not seem to work

Okay, this time I know I’m in the correct forum with a bug report. The menu button “Quit to Main Menu” does not work for me. Clicking it does nothing. I can exit the game in full, but not quit to the main menu. That is all! :slight_smile:

Quit to Main menu?
Alpha General Questions [the common stuff goes here]!
Video Bug reports for Team Radiant Alpha 4 r122 Part 2 out now

you’re on a rampage! :smile:

can you think of anything specific you might have done prior to trying the exit button? does it happen when you start a new game? a loaded game? both?

i tried and it also did not let me exit after i saved

Ah, yes – I actually thought it might have something to do with saving, since I did save first before noticing it the first time. So before making this post, I tried starting a new game and immediately quitting to main menu, but that still did not work. So I don’t think it’s related to saving or loading at all. Forgot to mention that.

no problem, but thanks for testing out that theory… :smiley:

Yer it doesn’t work for me either, not sure if the button is just placeholder at the moment, or if it’s actually supposed to work :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely Right …

Yeah, think it must be just a placeholder - never worked for me either. Not a big deal ATM, because Stonehearth loads really quickly, but that may change as the game grows.

Alpha General Questions [the common stuff goes here]!

Never had the button work for me in R114 or R118. Not sure about before then.

Didn’t work in R110 either, nor I think in at least one release prior. I think it just hasn’t been implemented yet.

Its never worked for me. Thought it was just a placeholder til they get it to work.

Exactly my thought as well.

Didn’t find a post similar that was acknowledged or confirmed so kinda dragged this one from its last post position on the 28th seeing as it matched the closest search for it. Sorry.

I also have problem with this

So is it supposed to work? It doesn’t work for me. doesn’t do anything. I have to restart the game to get to main menu.

It’s never worked, in point of fact :slight_smile: .