Building Patterns Mod - Development & Suggestion Thread

As I mentioned here, I am going to give a look into trying to add new patterns to the builder.

This will be its own mod, separate from my Building Colors mod, so that people who want just colors or just patterns can grab their preference, and anyone who wants both can grab both. Hopefully.

I wanted to give an open invitation for anyone who would like to make requests for particular patterns to do so. If you have a pattern you particularly like to make using the various existing colors, create a square of it in game and post it below, with the names of the colors used. I’ll do my best to recreate it as a builder pattern.

3 Likes

I was also thinking of making a bunch of patterns myself, but sadly my motivation died down and ended up with just two. I don’t mind giving the files for the patterns I made, if you don’t mind that is :slightly_smiling_face:.

EDIT: Thank you! Would I send the files here or use a PM?

1 Like

Feel free, I’d be happy to include them :slight_smile:

HA! I was looking for those! I couldn’t figure out who made them! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add them.

1 Like

Yeah ik just for those two alone it’s worth getting lol, wondering what you come up with kitty :slight_smile: