Big (huge?) castle door

Yes! I almost forgot about that :sweat_smile: Default scale for entities in the world is 0.1 I think. Awesome work on the doors, keep it up! :smiley:

About the programsā€¦ have you tried StoneVox?

2 Likes

this loooks AMAZING man this looks so good

Hey, a dedicated tool for Stonehearth modders sounds really great! Is this project still alive?
Despite being pc only, I will try it and see what I can do. Tx for the pointer Relyss!

2 Likes

Well, I read that it had Mac / Linux support planned, so maybe in the futureā€¦ :sweat_smile:
Thereā€™s also Voxelshop, but I donā€™t remember if it could work for Stonehearth filesā€¦

1 Like

Yep Iā€™ve tried it, but I had some hard time with it on the modeling sideā€¦ :astonished:
I think I will end with every voxel editor installed!

2 Likes

yeh modeling is a time consuming thing

Modeling is really not the problem here! Still havenā€™t found a good workflowā€¦ The day any soft will run on any platform will be blessed! Well Iā€™m losing too much time for now so perhaps later Iā€™ll give another go.

2 Likes

ok you know ill try to help you as far as my knowledge can help not that it would help a lot

anything new?? on the project

Still on hold because I donā€™t have the correct workflow. I may return on this once the lakeside city is over.

2 Likes

soow i game to check in after this while is it still on hold?