Alpha 18 Arrives on Steam Latest

I just started and then quit that same world, and the very last 4 lines of my log contains a non-critical error I’ve never seen before. Seems like it could be related, @jjjshab’s error mentioned analytics.

2016-08-12 21:00:37.153295 | analytics | 1 | analytics | error in PostJson: Host not found
2016-08-12 21:00:37.163830 | analytics | 1 | analytics | error in PostJson: Host not found
2016-08-12 21:00:37.171827 | analytics | 1 | analytics | error in PostJson: Host not found
2016-08-12 21:00:37.177812 | analytics | 1 | analytics | error in PostJson: Host not found

Here are some Name suggestions:
“Buildy buildy, bang bang”.
“Some disassembly required”.
“The Reagan update” or, “The Gorbachev update” (Tear down this wall etc.).
“Tools of Destruction” (Ratchet & Clank reference).
“Demolition in the morning”.
“Hearthlings and dynamite”.
“Destruction and Desserts”.

“what goes up, must come down.” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is… is this in right now? If so, I may have to crack A18 wide open.

“Get your destructive emoted fix”.

This :smiley:

Or simply “What goes up…”

I’ll try enabling it as well, hope it helps(if we get the issue solved)

Also, names

Build 'em up! Break 'em down! -Torjbion-

Deconstruction (because it’s just accurate)

1 Like

Cool - I had just registered just so I could search for comments on destruction / rebuilding to like them and up-vote ideas like this on the roadbmap. I didn’t even get time to do that before it was in! I made sure data collection was on in celebration.

Did yesterday evening. Granted it was the only session so far that only lasted long enough to get my new game setup and build a single house. 5-6 hours long session.

Had a couple oddities happen will be posting a separate bug report for it. Glad buildings are more buildable. :smiley: even with my custom roof, porch, and floor pattern.

Not sure exactly how I am to notice such a thing going on, as it was a smooth run even with the oddities.

Just call it Mammut

for:
Mammut amount progress
Mammut amount of possibility’s
Mammut amount of different player types

Placing an item into a building blueprint or finished building attaches
that item to the building blueprint. If the item is destroyed,
hearthlings will attempt to replace it.

This needs more thought. at least there must be a way to detach furniture manually. There is a way to go into a dead end when we attach a furniture to a finished building wrongly in a way that it cannot be placed. The only way is to destroy the entire building (because I placed a furniture wrongly… it feels as ridiculous as it sounds.)

Well, There’s the Alpha name.

“There was supposed to be an Earth-Shattering Kaboom!”

1 Like

SOS you can’t stack crates, pots, or anything!