Add HP to the character sheet

Just as the title says, as awesome as all the stuff there currently is, HP should be the main thing on there (at least I think). I would rather that than a title which doesn’t have any meaning, or a journal entry which I can find on the next tab.

1 Like

To counter your suggestion, I don’t like the idea of having HP at all for Stonehearth. I’d prefer they go with a wound mechanic instead and put that in the character sheet on a second tab.

But I do agree the character sheet is a good place to put that information. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Along those lines, will there be more than one heart allowed for your warriors? And if so, how would one handle heroes and titans that have tens, if not hundreds of segments?

[quote=“Silas, post:2, topic:7074, full:true”]To counter your suggestion, I don’t like the idea of having HP at all for Stonehearth. I’d prefer they go with a wound mechanic instead and put that in the character sheet on a second tab.

But I do agree the character sheet is a good place to put that information. :)[/quote]
Agreed on both counts - but I suppose they’ve got to start somewhere with combat. I think it’s a bit much to go from “nothing” to “full DF-style injuries simulation” :smiley: .

1 Like

with the current (simple) state of combat, i would agree that having this as part of the character sheet would be helpful… :+1:

1 Like

The heart is 100% of hitpoints, therefore it is never possible to have more, this means half a heart of health is not the same number for each villager. There is an equation for HP in the .json files that determine hp, it would be nice if this was explicitly shown rather than just showing the equations components in the character sheet.

Edit: I dont like HP either, but they are here, so a simple inclusion in the sheet would be nice until a different system is in place.

1 Like

I pretty much agree with this whole heartedly. This would be especially useful when some sort of healing mechanics are added to the game, as it will allow you to prioritize healing to who needs it most. .

2 Likes