Trait Suggestions Go Here For Now :D

Go crazy :smiley:

my additions:

Insanity:
Your Hearthling occasionally does something more times than necessary, feeding the sheep twice, making extra tools, mines extra blocks, the works.

Adventurous:
Spirit boost, but occasionally wanders instead of doing work.

Homebody:
If able, will do work close to or inside a building.

Psychotic:
Increased body and decreased chance to run away in combat, but when in a group causes allies to be more likely to run.

Charismatic:
Increases nearby Hearthlings’ morale in and out of combat.

Neat Freak:
Will prioritize moving stuff to storage areas much higher than normal.

10 Likes

[profesion] veteran. Starts out with 1-2 levels in that profession

4 Likes

Made some for you guys to check out. If you like them I may add more later.

–BASE TRAITS–
Bloodthirsty- Attack is increased by 5, but has a 0.01% chance to attack wildlife and hearthlings.
Expert Armorer- Increases armor rating of pieces created by this hearthling.
Expert Weaponsmith- Increases weapon damage of pieces created by this hearthling.
Courageous- Courage stat is increased by 20.
Hard to Kill- Hit points doubled.
Absolute Loyalty- Willpower stat is increased by 10
Hard Worker- Diligence increased by 10, Stamina increased by 10.
Iron Skin- Base defense stat is increased by 5.
Iron Will- Base willpower stat is increased by 5.
Quick Learner- Willpower +10
Impressive Presence- Willpower +5, Courage +10, Menace +5
Lazy- Speed -5, Diligence -5, Inventiveness -5

–RARE TRAIT–
Chosen One- Diligence +5, Muscle +5, Speed +5, Stamina +5, Courage +10, Willpower +10, Compassion +5.

6 Likes

Annoying- Other Hearthlings stay at least 10 voxels away. Willpower -5

9 Likes

Scientific - Speeds up crafting but lowers the chance of fine items.
Artistic - Raises the chance of fine items substantially.

4 Likes

Mischievous - Leaves blocks on roofs and ladders after construction, takes bits of old buildings to make new ones, idles, puts blocks in wrong storage zone, climbs trees etc :smile:

5 Likes

See, this and @TheInnsanity’s “Insanity” trait would just make me want to find a way to leave such hearthlings out for the zombies to get :stuck_out_tongue: .

“Oh hey, I got an insane hearthling. Oh well, time to kill him off and wait for a useful replacement…”

6 Likes

Then they should hide this trait xD so you must look close which of them must be burned xD

2 Likes

Which just leads to more frustration & “see hidden traits” mods :stuck_out_tongue: .

5 Likes

Hey, maybe they can add a stake to the game to burn insane or mischievous hearthlings at.

3 Likes

hmm… im not sure that fits the more “family friendly” approach that TR is taking, it seems a bit to crude and violent for the cute style of Stonehearth.

1 Like

Children - Frequently stops building, mining, crafting, harvesting, and/or watching dev streams.

Glances at @SteveAdamo

4 Likes