Tales of Stonehearth: People with Swords

That was kinda what I was thinking, but I think there’s a rule against using the money like that

That would explain why some big time YouTube Cough Toby Cough Haven’t done it. Kickstarting a YouTube channel is like going back on YouTube’s policies I would think.

It was a good question xD

Update: I’m working on some renders today for the livestream and dekstops

Render:

This one will also be for the stream. I’m using it as the “Brb” or a break screen. I feel I did pretty well on Conradin laying down, moved the shield to the bed side. Experimenting with Night time lighting and effects.

5 Likes

Thinking of livestreaming today… I want to recreate the Blacksmith assets from the screenshot in the media section (anvil and such) and I figure for people who are trying to get into Qubicle constructor it could act as a “This is how I do it” style tutorial deal.

IF you are interested in that sort of stream let me know!

1 Like

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I’ll be there.

Not sure if I will or not yet, I just want to get an idea of people would enjoy a step by step stream

I’m up for watching someone show me how to drastically improve my work speed :smile:

Alright, Stream today at 5pm EST. Work Speed/Recreating the Blacksmith workshop.

Idk if I can get a mic working @Smokestacks would you mind helping me out to see if I can get one working?

Of course, I’m in your Twitch chat room now :smile:

taken out of context, thats not a very PG comment… just sayin’

My apologies, that one’s lost on me and I’m normally good with them :wink: edit it if you like to make it a little more appropriate :smile:

1 Like

We are live! Come join in

no, its ok… just know that im watching you now… :eyes:

p.s. joining the stream…

1 Like

@Pandemic the chat’s not working, @Spoolicus and I are talking but it’s not showing up on your chat on stream, perhaps refresh it?

Stream is cancelled. Twitch updated and wiped my settings. I’ll fix them and stream tomorrow instead :confused:

Daaang, we were wondering what was going on

sniffles

But we miss youuuu! =(

1 Like

I’m going to fix my settings and try again -.- peer pressure :wink:

1 Like

Chat still isn’t working, I think Twitch is having some issues too

It was like that last night before I started streaming. Just refresh it a few times and it might work