Loot items not being correctly added to inventory

I’d swear that when you kill the chief goblin, you have to use the loot tool to open the chest. The loot tool makes them store items in an invisible backpack. Could it be this behavior?

There are some bugs about the hearthlings not extracting back the items from such storage.

1 Like

You don’t use the loot tool to get the chest. You actually have to attack the chest to get the items.
I think this is a duplicate of my bug on looting items.

1 Like

I launch command loot on many item…
Guy come to take 8 item max on one hit.
But after he go to stockpit and stock one item only and go take one item etc…
when all was take, all guy unload all there items…

Here in the image, the guy come to pick the item but… not… and go to stockpit and… not unload and come to pick the item or not… etc …

Now im my game a use this command and select 8 items x workers and wait for all unload, and reselec 8 items x workers etc.

A9 Build 256

Hello again…

I do loot my dropped berrys alot, to get them really fast into storage before the first Daily Update comes (my first new hearthling must be a quicky!).

I just saw a weird thing:
Worker goes to berry bushes, 6 baskets of berries on the ground, he moves from basket to basket, takes it into hands and it disappears, he does 6 times, runs back to the storage (with empty hands), drops one basket, moves to the other berry bushes, he picked up one, deleted it, runs back to storage (with empty hands) and drops two baskets of berrys.
Now walks back to the rest of the baskets with a basket of berries in his hands and tries to pick up another one, cancels his actions, moves back to the storage and “releases” the saved four baskets which magically disappeared in the first run…

Might be a good thing for us “alpha-testers” to see the “inventory” of our hearthlings to see what goes wrong in this circumstances.

A9.256x64, my worker was Trapper in the profession but he was idling

Bass-ti

I have seen the same behavior. I always just though they could care / group items together.

I have observation about Looting, and I don’t know if it’s a bug or not:

When goblins come to raid my wvillage goods, some of their workes get to my stockpile and picked up two baskets with berries. They don’t go far with them, few blocks, but even if its in my village and they are dead my workes don’t pick up that baskets and carry them to stockpile. I have wondered about an hour what with that, because one of baskets was in building area (and ended up in window :smiley:). Then I tired “Loot” and voala they brin one basket, that one on ground, back to stokpile, but other don’t. I’m supposed always loot items even if Goblins carried them few blocks or even pickups?

And for the other basket: I think that my Heartling has very nice flower in wooden window :smile:. (it can be picked up now, when building is finished).

1 Like

I had my guys do a strafing run on the goblin camp. From the smoking ruins of said camp, there were many items left over… ores, the chief goblin’s weapon and a few other trinkets.

But, the glittering gem of the entire haul was a suit of iron mail, and I had just the footman in mind to give it to.

So, we looted the camp and everyone began to bring back the booty… But the sought after suit of iron mail was nowhere to be found! It never got dropped in the stockpile, and nobody would fess up to having stolen it…

I guess it was actually well and truly looted, by some shifty-eyed hearthling.

I will be placing a call to the SCI (Stonehearth Crime Investigators) to see if they can crack the case. :cop:

1 Like