Jofferson 1.5.3 - Manifest Validator Tool

True. Back when Jofferson was made, lua files weren’t referred at all (we’re talking pre-AI-update here).

1 Like

Woot!.

Still doesn’t like [alias] stonehearth:task_group:harvest
and
[alias] stonehearth:combat

Great program. Saved me many strands of hair!

Because that’s one of these fake aliases again, just like stonehearth:customization_variants. They don’t exist as aliases (as you can verify in your manifest), they just look like they are - therefore Jofferson thinks that it’s an invalid reference (as you can see by the target being unknown and the error window not showing anything about it).

From my point of view, the error is somewhat justified. Jofferson does have the ability to “ignore” these things (like it does customization_variants), but I don’t know how I feel about going on blacklisting them one-by-one. A single json containing all “valid errors” would be much more useful, but :effort:. Not going to happen in Jofferson 1.

1 Like

1.5.3. This is mostly for the more advanced users, such as @Froggy I guess. If you give it a Jofferson.json (in the same directory as the .exe) and feed that with a JSON array ([ "stonhearth:customization_variants", "stonehearth:combat" ]) these will be treated as “virtual resources”… Basically, Jofferson will pretend that they exist, even if these aliases have not been defined.

3 Likes