1. new game
  2. order allot of gathering
  3. wait for it to be full

Expected Results:
just be full
Actual Results:
erro message
Notes:
develop-2972 (x64)(2373 Greyla Homer) (stonehearth:farm) bad frame transition to “unit_not_ready” from "running"stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:322: in function 'private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:515: in function '_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:379: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:360>
[C]: in function 'suspend’
stonehearth/ai/actions/run_effect_action.lua:66: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/run_effect_action.lua:38>
[C]: ?
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘execute’
…onehearth/ai/actions/plant_field_adjacent_action.lua:45: in function ‘_run_till_animation’
…onehearth/ai/actions/plant_field_adjacent_action.lua:52: in function <…onehearth/ai/actions/plant_field_adjacent_action.lua:49>

[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:540: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:524>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:524: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>
Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

System Information:

I’d really love to see an in-game warning when hearthlings do not have a place to put an item. It’s always painful trying to figure out what they can’t put away at any given time - I mean the hearthlings know it, why can’t I know it too? :wink:

1 Like

well if your farmer is not picking up food and you know there is storage space, you might wanna check inventory total hahahah

Yes, I understand that, I just wish they’d take some of the mystery and digging around out of it. If your role is basically as the mayor of this new settlement, it makes sense that your villagers would let you know when they don’t have a place to put thing X or thing Y.

1 Like

huh… not sure who to page for this one… maybe @sdee…?

but then what happens when you have over 20+ items that can’t be put away? do you get 20+ notifs that they can’t put thing a, b, c, etc away…?

there’s probably a logical answer to that, but i’m just too tired to see it :stuck_out_tongue:

anyways, i don’t want to clutter this bug report with suggestions, so if you do want to continue the discussion feel free to make a new thread in Suggestions for it :slight_smile:

Agreed. In game warning would be spot-on.