Shepherd _load_timers

Hello,

Got this error after save/loading:

-- Script Error (lua) Begin ------------------------------- 
    ...nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherd_pasture_component.luac:16: attempt to call method 'bind' (a nil value)
    stack traceback:
    	radiant/modules/events.luac:43: in function 'bind'
    	...nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherd_pasture_component.luac:16: in function '_load_timers'
    	...nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherd_pasture_component.luac:12: in function 'obj'
    	radiant/modules/events.luac:14: in function 'self'
    	radiant/modules/events.luac:54: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:52>
    	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
    	radiant/modules/events.luac:52: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:45>
-- Lua Error End   ------------------------------- 

Link to full log (95.4 KB)

Link to save

Things I recall doing before save/loading: deleting two unbuilt buildings, and deleting scaffolding/ladders that were stuck in a wall via the console commands. Though, I think those are unrelated.

1 Like

Actually iā€™ve no Shepherd cause I demoted him to a trapper due the fact that he wasnā€™t killing the animals or feeding themā€¦
ā€¦and this popped out after the demote.

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for the bug report. Iā€™ve made a fix for this ā€“ it should fix the save file as well. Look for it next alpha 12 unstable push.
-Yang

1 Like

Happens when I load my savegame. No idea what causes it. Seems to be cosmetic, though my shepherd isnā€™t using the pastures.Persists when I delete and remake pastures.

develop-2628 (x64)
ā€¦nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherd_pasture_component.luac:12: attempt to index field ā€˜reproduction_timerā€™ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
ā€¦nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherd_pasture_component.luac:12: in function <ā€¦nts/shepherd_pasture/shepherd_pasture_component.luac:2>

develop-2628 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

hey there @Hieronymous ā€¦ merged yours as this sounds fairly similar to this existing report (both happening on load)ā€¦

@yshan, think this is likely resolved with the fix you mentioned earlier?

I just examined the code and old save games will continue to have this problem. New games should obviously be fine.

1 Like

Hi Sorry,
This is my bad. As part of fixing old saves, I broke saves that didnā€™t need to be fixed. Bah. Fixing now.
-Yang

3 Likes