[r566 x64] Computer crash, bugs on loading

So lightning storm and the power in my area goes out, storm passes, boot up the comp and load stonehearth again and here are the bugs waiting for me:

release-566 (x64)...ices/client/renderer/construction_render_tracker.lua:20: attempt to index field '_bp' (a nil value)stack traceback: [C]: ? ...ices/client/renderer/construction_render_tracker.lua:20: in function '__user_init' radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:270: in function '__init' radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:201: in function 'ConstructionRenderTracker' ...ers/construction_data/construction_data_renderer.lua:23: in function <...ers/construction_data/construction_data_renderer.lua:11>

release-566 (x64)c++ exception: lua runtime errorstack traceback:

release-566 (x64)...ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:26: assertion failed!stack traceback: [C]: ? [C]: in function 'assert' ...ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:26: in function <...ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:14>

just realized this is an old save, not the one I thought was autosaved before the storm - the locations are very similar :confused:

Hi @genboom :slight_smile:

So this error comes from a different save? Are you able to play correctly from the autosave you mention?
Also, could you upload the save where this error is happening?

yeah this is an older save from about a week ago
http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/dev-3023-x64-build-a-floor-inside-a-wall/23381

1466718504997.zip (5.5 MB)