Qubicle Competition Hiatus - Resumes 30th September

I’ve made the decision to cancel this month’s final of the Qubicle competition. With the possibility of only 2 or 3 submissions for the final I felt that it would be best to cancel this month, and roll everything into next months final.

The competition itself is now on a bit of a break and will resume on the 30th September with each week being Halloween themed in some way - I’ll announce those shortly. The weeks that have been announced already:

• Buildings
  • Freestyle
  • Mythical Creatures

Will all be postponed until November.

Just to reiterate, finalists from this month have automatically earned a place into next months final.

I will contact @Tim to see about offering the top two places next month a copy of Qubicle.

I am also looking to provide more prizes for next month, we’ll see where I get with that!

Feel free to post your rage filled comments here regarding this terrible decision.

Check the updated Theme schedule here

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

Wait, there was problems with the Qubicle competition? And not with the Writer’s? What is this forum world coming to?! :scream:

“Wake me up when September ends”, so that I can join this competition. XD

hey now! i was just as shocked as you take offense to that …

Good gracious you Americans are easy to offend I hadn’t meant it offensively! I was just surprised at the way round they were, guess it just proves how well you guys did in rejuvenating the Writer’s :smile:

1 Like

Just cross-posting this to ensure everyone sees it.

A massive thank you to the guys over at Screwfly Studios who have kindly given us a Steam Key for Zafehouse: Diaries.

This will be one of the prizes given to a person who places 1st in weeks 1, 2 or 3 during October!

2 Likes

And we’re back in business!

Check it out yo!

2 Likes