Placing stock template building

New game, new map, only managed to chop down some trees to make a clearing to build.

While attempting to place a sleeping building from the standard templates, I received the following errors:

1/2
release-465 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'bad angle 269’
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘rotate’
…th/services/client/build_editor/template_editor.luac:29: in function ‘_filter_fn’
…rth/services/client/selection/location_selector.luac:82: in function ‘filter_fn’
…ehearth/services/client/selection/selector_util.luac:4: in function ‘get_selected_brick’
…rth/services/client/selection/location_selector.luac:75: in function ‘_get_selected_brick’
…rth/services/client/selection/location_selector.luac:89: in function ‘_on_mouse_event’
…rth/services/client/selection/location_selector.luac:138: in function ‘go’
…th/services/client/build_editor/template_editor.luac:48: in function ‘go’
…rvices/client/build_editor/build_editor_service.luac:42: in function <…rvices/client/build_editor/build_editor_service.luac:42>

2/2
release-465 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

I could not place any buildings after closing the error messages.

I’m playing on a laptop that hasn’t been giving me problems with the game in the past. I’m stuck using Windows 8 for now, Nvidia GT 750M.

Thanks! I’d been looking for someone to post that error with the new build. Fixed for the next release.

3 Likes

Sweet, nice to pretend I helped a little.

As a point of order, I posted the report before I could reload the game, and ye olde ‘turning it off and turning it on again’ did the trick to correct the issue.

yay! ive seen a lot of people complaining about that one. had it happen to be once to but I forgot to copy the error log :sweat_smile: