Loop of errors while demolishing building

I have steps in this post, with which I’m able to reproduce the endless loop (last step would be to remove the building, as I mention at the end):
http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/placeable-items-not-showing-in-place-item-menu/21064/14?u=relyss

I tried to make a save for it, but it seems after saveload it only keeps the dust effect in loop, and it can be fixed by telling them again to remove the building (on latest A18).

So I’m only able to reproduce it if I don’t save. I had it happen with other structures and just by removing a wall (which is discussed by @Banto here: Revert Tool not Working. Can’t destroy walls ).
However this bug doesn’t happen all the times, but with my steps it’s quite consistent and throws this error:

develop-3109 (x64)[M]
...onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:579: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
	radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback'
	radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
	...onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:579: in function 'fn'
	radiant/controllers/nonpersistent_timer.lua:56: in function 'fire'
	radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function 'set_now'
	radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:103: in function 'increment_now'
	radiant/modules/timer.lua:13: in function 'instance'
	radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function 'trigger'
	radiant/modules/events.lua:398: in function '_trigger_gameloop'
	radiant/modules/events.lua:446: in function '_update'
	radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>