Looking for models in blender (.obj) format

Hello how are you doing today?

As you can see by this topics title I would like to know if any one can make .obj files of the models in Stonehearth? I do not have money for Qubicle Constructor so I can not export them. If any one fells like helping thank you and if not thank you for taking the time to read this. And for those who want to know I want to try and make animations with the models.

Have a good day

~Wolf

1 Like

You mean OBJ format. Blend is just a blender save file. OBJ is universal over modelling applications.

1 Like

Yes sorry my bad ! :blush:

StoneVox 3D - Community Voxel Modeler for StoneHearth this turns all the qb files in stonehearth into objs, they are backwards objs so u have to mirror them in the y axis and then export them in say… a student version of 3ds max :smiley: before trying to use them in voxel pirates addon

2 Likes

That program dose not work for me I have tried many times. Thank you though!

Hi @BloodW0lf,

If StoneVox is giving you trouble I’d be glad to do the conversion for you. If you like to, just PM me the .qb’s and I’ll convert them to .obj for you, or leave a link here. There are still issues with the .obj exporter, but overall it’s very stable. @Hyrule_Symbol’s Harpy was made with StoneVox and animated in Blender using the .obj exported from StoneVox.

1 Like

Thank you! I will have to wait tell Saturday do to so much school and sports to talk any. I do hope that is okay! Thank you for offering help.

Have a good day!

~Wolf

1 Like