I need screenshots!

Since I’m trying to update the stonehearth wiki, I need some screenshots of some stuff in .jpg form! (I really stink at working with steam screenshots.) Altough I will update this list, here’s what I need for now:

• A picture of the cook.
  • A picture of the cauldron
  • A picture of the cook’s crafter menu (alpha 11.)
  • A picture of a bale of wheat (Iconic, preferably.)
  • Icons for all cook recipes.
  • Icon for stoneware spoon
1 Like

all taken from the stonehearth mod folder, not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for. not exactly a screen shot but the items in whole

2 Likes

i thought @jomaxro was going to update/maintain the wiki… though i guess that doesnt really matter…

1 Like

Can’t we both do so!?

3 Likes

yea, thats why i said that it didnt matter… in fact i’m not sure why i even posted that above comment… i must need more coffee to wake up…

4 Likes

Cook’s Menu Alpha 11. I hope this is what you wanted.

If you need any more images from Alpha 11 let me know.

Have fun, Kyth.

3 Likes

Great to have you aboard!

The more the merrier!

2 Likes

good luck @jomaxro and @Sandwitch … really awesome of you two to step up and blow the dust off the ol’ wiki pages… :smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @SteveAdamo! If you want to read more about the wiki updates, come check out the new wiki thread:

2 Likes

Let me change my previous request. Can anyone get me a screenshot in .jpg form?

2 Likes

Hey @Sandwitch, I would be happy to convert the images to jpg for you, but I would like to ask why? The wiki accepts images in png form just as well as jpg…

Agree! Last attempt to update the wiki was on July… If the wiki is updated on regular basis, we’ll need less effort to keep it up to date.

2 Likes

Found him!

And very skilled he is, I may add! :wink:

Because, it might just be because I’m not the best with computers, but I’m having difficulty using .png and would prefer .jpg.

OK. I am off to work, so if someone doesn’t get to it before me, I will convert all the images in this thread to jpg afterwards…
Here you go:

2 Likes