I have crashed a building (I don't really know how to explain it)

I don’t really know what I did in the building editor, but my hearthlings aren’t building things in order and in a strange fashion, all I know is that I somehow was able to edit a building after I pressed the Build! button. I think I was able edit by clicking of it so that it would show me building options again (flooring, slabs, walls, etc.) then adding things to said building. That’s my guess anyways. So here’s the error save.

Save:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4D38RthzohqQi1mdTBjay1BZDA
Error:
release-753 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:256: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:250>
[C]: in function ‘get_id’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1226: in function ‘_is_dependency_of’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1227: in function ‘_is_dependency_of’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1240: in function ‘is_dependency_of’
…hearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_region.lua:1223: in function ‘__deprecated_find_location’
…hearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_region.lua:331: in function ‘set_active’
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:235: in function ‘__deprecated_on_project_changed’
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:165: in function ‘set_active’
…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:106: in function ‘set_active’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:941: in function ‘_start_project’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:585: in function ‘_updates_state’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:574: in function 'obj’
radiant/modules/events.lua:83: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:398: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:446: in function '_update’
radiant/server.lua:61: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>

You can use dropbox or an other filehoster.

It’s more on finding the file in the first place, I’ve dug around a bit, but I still couldn’t find the saves folder.

normaly under
C -> programms(x86) -> stonehearth -> saved_games
or
C -> programms(x86) -> steam -> steamapps -> common -> stonehearth -> saved_games

else try the search option and search for ‘stonehearth’ you will find it when searching the whole PC

1 Like

Thanks! That’s just what I needed