Hearthling has not yielded after 35 AI spins

Probably the same as the Rabbit, Fos and Red Fox one… but wasn’t sure…
so posted it as a new topic.

release-701 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: (603637 stonehearth:squirrel) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:468: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

I found a hearthling who wasn’t keeping up with crafting thread.
Here is the screenshot:

release-701 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: (373196 stonehearth:rabbit) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:468: in function ‘verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function ‘f’

The error is saying the rabbit didn’t move for 10 ticks of the engine because it couldn’t find a path to do so.

Summary:

release-763 (x32)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:652: (2084693 stonehearth:racoon) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:492: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:652: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591>
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591: in function '_thread_main’

Steps to reproduce:

1. Attempting to convert carpenters house to masons house.
  2. replace carpenter workbenches with mason workbenches

Expected Results:

A Finished Carpenters house with mason workbenches

Actual Results:

Engine error

Notes:

have 12 hearthlings and the necessary resources

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

No Mods Version Number is release-763 (x32)

System Information:

release-763 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:652: (631027 stonehearth:racoon) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:492: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:652: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591: in function '_thread_main’

light shot is your friend it allows you to select a small portion or the whole screen and it auto binds to the prnt scrn key just print screen select area ctrl c come here ctrl v done

Summary: as I was watching a building go up there is an intruder alert. I clicked on the town alert. watched my level 2 footman kill the varanus and ended up seeing this engine error.

Actual Results:
No engine error

20171210153950_120171210155734_1

Thanks for the report! If reloading doesn’t help, can you post your savegame? Or if you still have the stonehearth.log file from when that happened, it would help us debug it.

1 Like

here is the log

stonehearth.log (40.9 KB)

In my current game i got a error at one point. As far as i know nothing out of the ordanry was going on.

However after this non of my workers want to build. They harvest, craft and gather. They mine, but they refuse to build. Even a simple new building they refuse.

THe error pops up when i load the game, initially the workers get a “building” word but right after the error all of the them turn to idle and they walk back from the building job :open_mouth:

release-779 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:560: (6476222 stonehearth:racoon) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:230: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:560: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function '_thread_main’

1 Like

(6476222 stonehearth:racoon) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>

By the looks you have a racoon stuck somewhere and hes mucking up the works.

Any idea what i can do about it? can hardly go around deleting / killing all my racoons O_O

It’s likely racoon that isnt moving around and also likely stuck somehow in or near your building.

Summary:
Got a random error while playing.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Play the game
  2. Be notified of error.
  3. Surprise!

Expected Results:
No errors.
Actual Results:
Error.
Notes:
ITS AN ERROR!
Attachments:
https://hastebin.com/jodebusaje.sql
Playing on latest. No mods in use.
System Information:
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/BrYTwP

This error gets posted a lot.

Summary:
So, essentially I was just going along finishing up the last touches to a building, and then all of the sudden the bug popped up, I am unsure as to what it even affects to be honest, I haven’t really noticed anything out of the ordinary since it appeared but I figured I should report it all the same. c:
Steps to reproduce:

1. Unsure, I was placing Stone chests in the bottom floor of a building that I had just built, and it popped up randomly.

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Notes:

Attachments:
release-789 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:560: (7796828 stonehearth:red_fox_wolf) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:230: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:560: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function '_thread_main’
Release-789 (x64)
System Information:

This is an ongoing bug that’s reported often.

1 Like