Happy New Millennium!

As it is now year 1001 here I figured this could be warranted. For all you western people happy New Year’s Eve, you’ve probably still got a while left. Happy new Millennium!

Sorry what?

Please tell me this is just a joke I don’t get? :wink:

As Australia was founded as an entirely secular society they felt it somewhat oppressive to abide by the traditional date format, and as such their dating system is rather different to ours.

3 Likes

I based the year off Stonehearth actually. Yesterday (2013) I got Stonehearth and it was the year 1000 in it, therefore it must be 1001 today in the new year. Plus it confuses people.

1 Like

I actually thought that! I just wasn’t too sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job on the confusing people part though :wink:

Thailand 2557 B.E. (Buddhist Era) = 2014 A.D. ^^

Happy New Year!
(The apocalypse still hasn’t occurred yet…?)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!!

and no, the apocalypse is running late, give it a few years it may still appear, you know these end of the world types, never on time :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Happy New Years people!

Hopefully this year’s countdown will have tonnes and tonnes of fireworks. Usually does anyhow. :stuck_out_tongue:

Liked for this :wink:

my brain has already been reduced to something the resembles tapioca… must you add to the confusion?

:smile:

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone !!!

Happy New Year!!
Best wishes to everyone! :smile:

Happy New Year!

Let’s hope by this time next year someone has added fireworks into the game!

I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year! Only a few more hours until 2014!

45 minutes for me in the UK… :smiley:

I’m celebrating with my cute villagers in Animal Crossing: New Leaf… anyone else have plans? :wink:

Happy New year
*Btw i PM the closest to the new year do to the fact its late here
haha time joke

Crazywolf, you amuse and terrify me all at the same time.

I hope you have a great year.

Happy new year! May you have a joyous 2014. :slight_smile:

Happy New Year guys, it’s hit the UK!