Error while crafting

Summary: can’t do second guest for goblin

Steps to reproduce:

1. play combat normal mode with accy. Dig a hole without an exit. Take a long time digging everything out. When goblin starts first quest make an exit to leave the dugout town area.
  2. to make room in town inventory, I crafted wood and stone bundles. Took out wood bundle and tried to harvest the wood. Hearthlings ignored commands. Hearthlings continued mining tunnels or stood idle when I stopped the mining.
  3. See screenshot of town.

Expected Results: Hearthlings would gather wood for the weaver to craft for the goblin’s request of 5 spindles.

Actual Results:
Failed the goblin’s second quest.

Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
latest version, no mods.

System Information:
windows 10, video card raedon 960, I7 gaming desktop pc.

screenshot.

error.
release-779 (x64)
…tonehearth/components/workshop/crafting_progress.lua:15: attempt to index local ‘order’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
…tonehearth/components/workshop/crafting_progress.lua:15: in function ‘create’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:274: in function ‘create_controller’
…onehearth/components/workshop/workshop_component.lua:83: in function ‘start_crafting_progress’
stonehearth/ai/actions/drop_crafting_ingredients.lua:84: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/drop_crafting_ingredients.lua:51>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/services/server/tasks/task_action.lua:196: in function <stonehearth/services/server/tasks/task_action.lua:193>

[C]: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:515: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>