Error box when i want to build

hi
i have made a 1 floor house but my guys dont build it and the error box poped up and now pop up each time i launch my game.

release-559 (x64)…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:154: attempt to index local ‘entry’ (a nil value)stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:154: in function ‘get_dependencies’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:163: in function ‘_are_dependencies_satisfied’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:202: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:41: in function <…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:39>

i have the ressources and components are built. I precise it is my first one floor house. all the other houses have no floor.

i have dig the dirt and i want to build that house to hide the hole in the dirt, until we can place dirt back. maybe it is the fact the 0 floor of the house is beyond a hole wich creates the error.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [A16] The buildings my hearthlings will not build (round 2!)