Engine Error on game load

Summary: Upon loading the game save I get the same 5 engine errors. Happens on all of my previous saves on the map that I still have.

Steps to reproduce:

1.Load the game save
2.The same 5 engine errors will appear

Expected Results:

These 5 engine errors will appear:
1.release-699 (x64)
stonehearth/renderers/ladder/ladder_renderer.lua:31: attempt to index field ‘_vertical_pathing_region’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/renderers/ladder/ladder_renderer.lua:31: in function <stonehearth/renderers/ladder/ladder_renderer.lua:8>
2.release-699 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:
3.release-699 (x64)
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:113: attempt to index local ‘vpr_component’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:113: in function '_install_traces’
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:99: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:93>
4.release-699 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:
5.release-699 (x64)
stonehearth/components/ladder/ladder_component.lua:19: invalid normal (0.00, -1.00, 0.00) in :set_normal()
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/components/ladder/ladder_component.lua:19: in function 'set_normal’
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:56: in function 'create’
radiant/modules/common.lua:512: in function 'create_controller’
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_manager.lua:43: in function 'request_ladder_to’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1502: in function ‘request_ladder_to’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:115: in function ‘request_place_item_type’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:78: in function <…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:52>

Actual Results:

Same as expected results

Notes:

There were no notable problems because resulted from the engine errors. The game ran normally even after the appearance of the errors.
I could send the save but I can’t attach it since I’m a new user :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

A20 - release 699 (x64)
No mods.

System Information:

Windows 7

@KnightPuppy, you should be able to attach files now, do you still have the savefile where these errors appear?

@Relyss The save is too big to simply upload it here, but I uploaded to MEGA.
Here’s the link: MEGA

If you prefer in another way, please notify me.