Engine Error: not yielded after 10 ai spins - reason: destination is no longer valid at start

Just letting you know i got this engine error:

release-566 (x64)[M] @stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:567: (17119 Emmy Boltoose) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reason: destination (473038 Fine Comfy Bed) is no longer valid at start. stack traceback: radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback' radiant/modules/common.lua:456: in function 'verify' stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:567: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525> [C]: in function 'xpcall' radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall' stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function '_thread_main' stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246> [C]: in function 'xpcall' radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall' stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f' radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Not sure if its anything you need to know?

Sure! I believe someone was taking note of all the ai spin errors.

Do you know if the Fine Comfy Bed was undeployed or moved when this error happened?
By the trace it sounds that Emmy Boltoose was going towards the bed but couldn’t reach it.

na not moved or undeployed. maybe allocated to a hearthling? but i am 100% sure didnt pay that much attention at the time lol