Engine Error - Military Formation Bug

release-687 (x64)
stonehearth/ai/actions/patrol_helpers.lua:55: attempt to index local ‘pathfinder_component’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/ai/actions/patrol_helpers.lua:55: in function 'get_next_path_point’
stonehearth/ai/actions/walk_in_formation_action.lua:82: in function '_get_intercept_speed’
stonehearth/ai/actions/walk_in_formation_action.lua:48: in function '_changed_cb’
radiant/modules/filtered_trace.lua:12: in function <radiant/modules/filtered_trace.lua:7>

System Information:
Windows 10

Thanks @Alvarney! I should have this fixed for the next build.

3 Likes

Summary: I dont really have any idea why this error came up. Says something with Pathfunder_Component and something with patrol.
Only know my Warrior didnt wanna fight the enemy right beside him until it attacked him which was annoying.

Steps to reproduce: No idea.

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Notes: My User ID ec77077e-dcd3-11e6-a517-4ccc6a06adf2

Attachments: Engine Error Clipboard.
release-687 (x64)
stonehearth/ai/actions/patrol_helpers.lua:55: attempt to index local ‘pathfinder_component’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
stonehearth/ai/actions/walk_in_formation_action.lua:82: in function '_get_intercept_speed’
stonehearth/ai/actions/walk_in_formation_action.lua:48: in function '_changed_cb’
radiant/modules/filtered_trace.lua:12: in function <radiant/modules/filtered_trace.lua:7>

Version Number and Mods in use: No mods.

System Information: Win 10

Sorry im not very specific. I just wanted to post the bug error it came with and cant explain all of what this is asking.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t select road to build it

Summary:
The error occurred right after my first attack on the goblins.

Steps to reproduce:

1. I sent 3 characters, a knight, a foot solider and a archer after some of the goblin noncombatants. Not the village but some workers.
  2. I switched to the warriors they sent.
  3. Then the error occurred.

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Notes:

Attachments:
release-687 (x64)
stack traceback:
Version Number and Mods in use:
No mods used.
System Information: