Engine Error: Building Design/Walls

I tried to add walls to a Donut Shaped building. Screenshot included.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Lay donut shaped foundation
  2. Add walls

Expected Results:
Walls on exterior border and interior border of foundation.

Actual Results:
Engine Error and no walls. I think the engine was trying to view the “inner” blank space inside the foundation as foundation.
Engine Error:
release-701 (x64)
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.lua:369: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.lua:369: in function ‘connect_to_columns’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1264: in function ‘init_fn’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:529: in function ‘_create_blueprint’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1262: in function ‘_create_wall’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1249: in function ‘_add_wall_span’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1078: in function ‘visitor_fn’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:819: in function ‘grow_walls_around’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1077: in function ‘grow_walls’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1049: in function ‘cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1582: in function ‘do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1048: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1046>

release-701 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

release-701 (x64)
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:46: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:46: in function ‘begin_transaction’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1579: in function ‘do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1048: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1046>

V20, vanilla

Windows 10

I just noticed in the upper right corner of my foundation, there is a section of wall.

You also have the x-ray “low walls” vision. Check without them.

2 Likes