[Dev Blog] Checkout Stonehearth on the Indie Gaming Showcase, Saturday at 1:30 PM US Pacific!

Okay, that clears it up. @SteveAdamo must be feeling particularly cunning and grouchy today…

#We must appease the great SteveAdamo!

(Or else he’ll give us bad info…)

Perhaps we can sacrifice a maiden?

correction, we need to proofread Radiant’s blog posts… :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t that @Alfie’s job, though?

1 Like

I only proofread the Discourse. Not the blog posts… But if they want me to, sure! :wink:

ok folks… about 10 minutes to go!

Stonehearth is live now!

It’s starting :smiley:!

The stream is lagging for me, let me know if anything incredible happens!

ahh… twitch is… misbehaving… :cry:

@Tom is doing an admirable job though, from what i can tell… :smile:

Works good for me! I’m not sure what your problems are being caused by, all I can say is sorry!

It was a pretty cool stream. BTW, I love the wallpapers too, they’re very nice.

Alright, guys, in the stream I managed to win an extra key of Stonehearth! So, I will be setting up a contest soon! Watch out for it, and I’ll give it away to one lucky winner!

1 Like

I hate TwitchTV! I tried verifying my E-mail and I still haven’t got the Verification E-mail!

I also can’t figure out where is the chatroom!

Why is it so laggy?!

Well, it seems that I can’t watch the livestream.

wow, congratulations! and thanks for sharing the love! :smile: :rainbow:

Same here. Now I am thinking about contest. I don’t want to give the key in a lottery :stuck_out_tongue:

for anybody wanting to watch the Stonehearth part of the stream on the archive like I just did, it starts at about 21:11:15, that is 21 hours and 11 minutes in

1 Like

yep, and here is the archive. Twitch.
It is cool he mentioned my mod. :blush:

1 Like

I hope my video helped him take notice as well :stuck_out_tongue:

He did not mention anything about a nakkid dude making video’s while intoxicated :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

To be serious, chances are higher they saw your video than installed my mod.

thanks for linking this! i was searching for it, but I suppose it takes a while to get 24 hours of a stream archived… :smile: