Stonehearth.log:

unsure how to?

Attachments:

I am a new user

Versions and Mods:

modern up to date version of game

System Information:

Windows version 10, GTX950, external monitor

Have you attempted basic troubleshooting steps here: http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/crashing-on-start-read-this-updated-october-28/13297:
I think I have attempted all the steps suggested, could not find the compatibility tab for that method however

Notes:

we have Norton installed, coming up with runtime error… thing

Hey there @James_Kellett, welcome to the Discourse :smiley:! Looks like your attempts to post were caught in the “new user trap” we implemented 2 months ago due to a huge spam attack. Might be time to look at removing it…

Anway, let’s see if we can get you up and running here. I’ve bumped up your trust level, so you should be able to upload now. In your game install directory will be a stonehearth.log and might be a crash.dmp. The default location (for Steam) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth. If you could find those file(s) and upload them, they might be able to give us some clues as to what is going on.

1 Like

I apologise for not replying over the last few days, I have currently moved it onto my D drive, and for now it is working, if I could contact you if it stops working again that would be much appreciated, many thanks Jawike

1 Like

Awesome, glad it is working. Of course feel free to reply again if something stops working.