Building furniture count not accurate

Summary: See Image. After placing a blueprint requiring an amount of furniture the building designer window does not show the correct amount that I have in storage and the hearthlings do not place that furniture. Nothing got passed to the carpenter queue to build as well. Not entirely sure how this bug came about though. Only thing I can think of is that I have a standing requirement of 6 comfy beds and that messed with the count of items I have in storage after all this time. Maybe…

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have a standing Order to maintain an amount of furniture?
  2. ???
  3. Not profit :frowning:

Expected Results:
Building designer checks for items not deployed and allocates them to the structure or sets a build order according to items missing. Maybe checking building requirements throughout the build periodically or when building is stalled for an amount of time, potentially pinging the player of missing items.

Actual Results:
Building designer has a fit accounting for town items, does not see items in storage and does not set build order, and therefore somehow building cannot complete as expected.

Notes:
Nothing.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 18, Release 663

System Information:
N/A

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @yorune :slight_smile:

This bug reminds me of this other one:

Could you upload the savefile where it is happening?

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

Right, I saved an extra file right when I took the above screenshot in case you guys wanted the save to look at.

The zip is a little over 10MB so here’s a link to the file on dropbox:

2 Likes

I’ve also noticed this. I though maybe i had is counted or remembered wrong but then it continued to be a problem. it is a rare problem for me and quitting and reloading usually solves it.

Does that solve it for you?

I can see the incorrect count on @yorune 's savefile, despite the count being correct everywhere else.
Maybe @yshan or someone else might know why this can happen.

It does complete correctly, don’t be fooled by the item count :slight_smile:
The available/needed count does refresh while the building is being built, and sometimes can be wrong or unstable (for example, when hearthlings are on their way to place the furniture).

However the number of available beds is still wrong in this case, and doesn’t update at all :confused:

1 Like