Building Error Messages after placing firepit

I tried to place a firepit and it went cray cray. I thought there was already one there but can’t see it anymore, maybe I built over it by accident or something I don’t know… Please take a look at the thing I’m building in this save I can’t do anything now and I don’t want to lose all that work :frowning: 1530252035927.rar - Google Drive

release-866 (x64)[M]
…services/client/building/building_client_service.lua:504: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…services/client/building/building_client_service.lua:504: in function ‘get_blueprint’
…services/client/building/building_client_service.lua:1322: in function ‘get_data’
stonehearth/lib/building/building_data.lua:74: in function ‘get_world_origin’
stonehearth/lib/building/building_data.lua:84: in function ‘get_world_shape’
stonehearth/lib/building/mutation_utils.lua:192: in function ‘_get_overlapping_data’
stonehearth/lib/building/mutation_utils.lua:981: in function ‘_post_mutate’
stonehearth/lib/building/mutation_utils.lua:1177: in function ‘_create’
stonehearth/lib/building/mutation_utils.lua:1193: in function ‘create’
…ehearth/services/client/building/decoration_tool.lua:262: in function ‘_set_fixture_data’
…ehearth/services/client/building/decoration_tool.lua:145: in function ‘_location_filter’
…ehearth/services/client/building/decoration_tool.lua:109: in function ‘fn’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:122: in function ‘_mouse_cb’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_capture.lua:55: in function ‘_dispatch’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:80: in function ‘_dispatch_input’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:12: in function <stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:11>

release-866 (x64)[M]
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:126: no data for bid 3549
stack traceback:
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:126: in function ‘get_data’
stonehearth/lib/building/mutation_utils.lua:192: in function ‘_get_overlapping_data’
stonehearth/lib/building/mutation_utils.lua:981: in function ‘_post_mutate’
stonehearth/lib/building/mutation_utils.lua:1177: in function ‘_create’
stonehearth/lib/building/mutation_utils.lua:1193: in function ‘create’
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:782: in function ‘?’
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:595: in function <…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:576>

Every new load I get this one now

release-866 (x64)[M]
co-routine failed: invalid key to ‘next’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘next’
radiant/controllers/persistent_job.lua:80: in function ‘?’
radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:381: in function ‘yield_over_table’
…rth/components/building2/plan/jobs/blueprint_job.lua:70: in function ‘calculate_diffs’
…rth/components/building2/plan/jobs/blueprint_job.lua:55: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/lib/persistent_job_sequence.lua:39: in function ‘run’
radiant/controllers/persistent_job.lua:49: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

When I try to save the template…

release-866 (x64)[M]
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:126: no data for bid 3549
stack traceback:
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:126: in function ‘get_data’
stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:328: in function ‘is_sunk’
stonehearth/lib/building/template_utils.lua:300: in function ‘get_template_save_data’
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:393: in function <…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:390>

I’m sorry, I think that building is not recoverable :disappointed_relieved:
You can try destroying it though.

Do you have any detailed steps on how to reproduce the first errors?
Where were you trying to place a firepit? When I try it now, it detects it as a new building, probably due to the errors on load :confused:

There are some known issues about fixtures disappearing while using blocks, some of them should be fixed for the next build. Do you remember dragging some blocks near the firepit? Or far from it, it could also be the case that the builder thought the firepit was attached to the wrong blocks.

1 Like

But if I destroy it I have to rebuild it all over again, it’s so much work and this is my third rebuild of this structure already because of issues with errors. The first time it freaked out because I moved a wall into another wall and the next time it did the same thing so I had to improvise for this one.

I placed a firepit in the big square thing with holes, I went about building other areas. I may have raised or lowered the floor not sure, then I built the other two golden pillars and put firepits in those, realised one was missing and tried to put it in the top one and bug appeared. I have tried deleting the whole golden area and rebuilding that but it doesn’t help :(.

I’ve rebuilt it without firepits and it so far seems to be building fine :slight_smile:

I had to go back a couple of saves to get rid of the error but no matter how far back I went it got less and less worth it because I couldn’t tell when I placed that darn firepit lol.

It finished and the firepits placed perfectly on a built building :smiley:

1 Like