Stonehearth Scribes: Writers Guild

If that’s the case Ygrimm god of Flames will be a book name (For my Stonehearth game Ygrimm will be the other being of good, while the hostile things are controlled by the Fallen. I have some lore written up for them too.)

love this… and why, pray tell, have you not submitted more stories in the writer’s workshop? :wink:

I’d assume because it’s a tiny snippet out of the story that he and @Pandemic are working on for Pandemic’s comic and they don’t want to give too much away :wink:

1 Like

no, that little piece came straight from me, though I did use the False king from @Pandemic because, who better right?

I totally feel the love xD, I was actually thinking of posting the first few chapters for this thread. Possible plot bridge? I think so

yes please… i love to borrow liberally from thoroughly enjoy other people’s content!

1 Like

As do I, But you @SteveAdamo, Still haven’t answered my previous suggestion, witch was aimed fully at you. Anyways, after picking at Steve, I have nothing else to talk about. the rest of this comment is invalid. take that paradox for you then.

sorry… was it this question?

even if every story isnt included, i have intentions for this mod to be used as a guide, to help other potential modders incorporate their ideas into the game as well… :wink:

Yes it was steve, 10 minues to reply, fastest service i’ve ever had, if you want to look at it like that. You’re so awsome

I was saying that, although the mod is gonna be made as the guide, and such, that if you’re gonna go make a heavily story line book that is the pivital story aspect, i was just suggesting that you, say make there be books that chronicle the stories, making them a kinda Easter egg in the mod, but meh, just a suggestion.

No matter what Steve,you’re still awesome. Mostly because I picked don you and you still answered me.

then my work here is complete… :smile:

mostly, but not entirely… i am also incredibly good looking, and painfully modest…

1 Like

Those things don’t matter on the internet, we’re all about actions here.

Anyways, Let’s talk about things this topic was made for, The mod. I’m not sure about the way the stories that win will be rewarded. Is it just in a book if you win, or will the places you mrntion (Like the gateway to the fluffy pillow plane) Show up in the world?

Also, i don’t think the book should have a name, give it some random collection of letters, and claim they can’t find the meaning behind them, as every time they do find out what, they just find some new reason to call the book something else, and can no longer support their old reasons. (Magic changes the title and makes it entirely unknown that it did.)

Use greek letters like - Μπορεί να κάψει or something more unknown like -ગ્રિમ લખાણો or கிரிம் ரைட்டிங்.

It can burn? I don’t get the refrence, sorry.

• ગ્રિમ લખાણો or Writing Grimm. Still don’t get it. Sorry.

Google Translate FTW

The first is a half reference to Game of Thrones and the second is supposed to be Grimms’ writings, though I forgot the s’. Grimms’ Writings=Grimms’ Fairy Tales.

Off topic, but to pass the time, I wonder when the game of thrones mod for this will get announced, it’s inevitable.

No doubt someone already has the models.

It’s already been done, mate: A song of Ice and Fire
Now…it is maybe slightly different, gameplay wise (with the winter being sort of turn based), but there’s a lot of potential, and like nuke predicted, there are already 2 models (that I can see)…

Whatever you see means that there’s 3 unfinished.

1 Like

im thinking there will be a quest to both discover the book, as well as the associated stories… multiple stages…

Well…I…I…oh.