Modding The Stonehearth Graphics Test v2

:astonished:

A desert biome! Well, maybe too much trees for a desert.
But still so cool! Very nicely modded :wink:

2 Likes

You get a winter wonderland going and you jump to the top of my favourite personā€™s list.

Yes. Top. Replacing @SteveAdamo

1 Like

its quite alrightā€¦ iā€™d replace me too for a winter wonderlandā€¦ :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Oww Myā€¦ ow myā€¦ I would not dare to replace @SteveAdamo. He closes me down as quick as he does topics :scream:.

2 Likes

how about this?

7 Likes

Letā€™s run away together - just you and me.

2 Likes

your days are numbered @Miturion ā€¦ numbered

1 Like

Let me pack my stuff. nvm, i hear @SteveAdamo already. :scream: :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Can some of you fine people create a quick tutorial how to start modding these files? I read the one about decompiling the .lua. But I am not able to open or use the .SMOD files to get the lua, and I would really like to look under the hood of Stonehearth.

smod is not a lua file, its a zipfile. rename the smod to zip and extract it. @voxel_pirate made an videotutorial serie about it on youtube. After you modded files you zip it and rename to smod.

and more on the channel.

3 Likes

Aah, that makes it a lot easier. Thanks a lot!

Nothing big but I found a way to do this,

1 Like

@Skull24 seems like you have lost the hands on the way :wink:. Btw. is there any reason why you never speak in your videos?

very well doneā€¦ and the overlay of @Rajā€™s music was brilliantā€¦ it just fits so nicelyā€¦ :+1:

ā€¦ although, if you activate the monetize-option for your videos, you might want to ask people first if you can use the music (just in case this was not done).

1 Like

ackā€¦ good pointā€¦ i didnt notice if that was the case here (dont recall seeing any ads)ā€¦

Thanks, his music is really good.

Now I want everyone to pay attention to this and learn not to jump to conclusions. I asked and was given permission by @Raj to use his music, weeks ago. Thanks, for the positivity.

5 Likes

@Skull24 thatĀ“s why I wrote ā€œjust in case you did notā€ :wink:. Applause for you that you did.

1 Like

i dont believe any conclusions were jumpedā€¦ sharks, perhapsā€¦ but no conclusionsā€¦

@voxel_pirate politely asked, and even mentioned you might have already requested permissionā€¦ i concurredā€¦

better safe than sorry, right? no harm, no foulā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

I might be just super-sensitive on all of this copyright-topicsā€¦ blame it on my job, bad experience, whatever :wink:.

Stillā€¦ how about the voice @Skull24? Personally I would like your clips even more if you would replace the text with voice.

2 Likes