[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

can you click on the two erros for more info? when you click it on the right side opens an extra window - please screenshot of this?`and have you other mods active?

interessting i get the same issue now? … and its spawns lots of spoons around the citizen -.-

Yeah, I broke the upload earlier while playing around with growth scripts. :weary: (or an update broke it… I don’t remember playing with the cook controller)

I’ll update the link now. Please redownload.

You may have to start a new game due to caching

5 Likes

now it works again :wink: new game not neccesary :smiley:

1 Like

And now everything works for me aswell! @Froggy: you are the best. :chicken:

2 Likes

Is it possible to link the water fetching to the cook? I mean it be nice to be able to “maintain” a certain number of berry juices in stockpile but can’t really since well has to be clicked on or harvested for each bucket.

2 Likes

i get in the last time oftens some issues with the growthcheck?

at the moment with the carrots and the potatos - after remove of the field and reset it works for a while ^^

1 Like

I think a perfect compliment / addition to this mod would be a brewery!! Hearthlings love ale! :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

“In theory, you can ferment berries, right?”

5 Likes

This would include drunken behavior and animations right?

4 Likes

let me guess and you want to be the live object for motion capturing :wink:

2 Likes

Nope i am not a big drinker :slight_smile:

(Though i can role play some very cartoon like drunkness)

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a bug or if it’s my fault. I don’t get any option to build the workshop. I promoted a level 3 farmer to a cook - but in the inhabitants window i can only change the profession but not build the cooking stove. Tried it with Alpha 8 205 and with alpha 8 2193. Thanks for your great work :smile:

Pls help :blush:

Does the ghost place okay? (The transparent model) If so then you are probably lacking the 2 stone required to build it.

I don’t even get the option to build it. Not in the inhabitants window nor on the cook itself. I have more than two stone in my storage :frowning:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-26284796/Cook.jpg.html

ADDITION: Looks like there is a problem with my farmer level - it’s only level 2 but i can promote to cook - i’ll try to level it up to 3 an then promote again

thanks for your help an patience :smile: i’ve reached my maximum postlimit ^^

ADDITION 2: For me it works now after complete uninstalling - now: version 2193, with german location

ok looks like you have used the citizens mod :wink: try to remove this mod and make an new game - at the moment i try it with normal stoneheart 205 german + cookmod ok same issue - at the mo,ment i check it if it was my fault ^^

ok i have test it 205 full english - not my issue - seams like the command for the build of the workshop is missing ^^ at 2193 it works ^^

I love the idea of bread and pie and I'd love to share freshly baked berry pie.

But then you could’ve a problem; “Where are the berry bushes” :frowning:
That’s why I sat on the toilet and thought about a solution.

"The orchard"
a continously harvesting “Farm” like designated area for your farmers to gather apples and more.
Finally get rid of your berry bushes being in the way of your storage room or not having any at all.

(pls include this, Froggy :flushed: )

2 Likes

At present, farmers can only grow three types of crops (and three types of flowers) but I suspect this wont always be the case - it seems likely that at some point, new crops that can be grown will be introduced, and berries are likely to be one of them, since they already exist in the game anyway.

Plus, as an extension of the idea that “crafters can always build basic stuff, but you’ll need to find or buy recipes to build advanced stuff”, they might introduce special crops that can only be grown once you find or buy the right seeds. That would be pretty cool, IMO.

2 Likes

@Froggy - You should totally find some time to work with me so we can get this mod and my mod working together. I’d understand if you declined given that mine uses the REDACTED system that’s not released just yet. But since I have working wells and crop irrigation we should be able to get the two to work together. Plus, your well model is WAY better than the crappy placeholder I made :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me know what you think and PM me about it if you’re interested.

2 Likes

The download link now points to the updated mod.

There have been a few behind the scene changes due to feedback. I have now removed all overrides to increase compatibility between alphas. I have also removed redundant files and components that I had piggybacked on to this mod.

The main change is now this mod contains an observer that will apply a buff to your hearthlings when eating more complicated food. There is only one buff at the moment, which adds 20% to speed and health. This will change shortly with more buffs being added that are specific to the food types.

Many thanks to @RepeatPan for his brilliant observer, and his often emotionally devastating - yet incredibly insightful feedback :wink:

8 Likes