Mod idea: First Person View Mode

this would require such a massive update to the game, that an entirely separate game starts to sound more reasonable… :wink:

however, selecting a unit, and simply viewing the world through their eyes, while they go about the tasks you’ve assigned, would be pretty fun…

3 Likes

I think that would work well. I would like the FPS Mode to be like spectator mode in MInecraft.

Also, I never was big on the entirely seperate game where you live through the life of a traveler/settler in FPS view. I would prefer if that idea was in the original game itself, instead of a different game.

That’s exactly as I envisioned it. But what about viewing from creatures? What do you think about that? Seeing from a Titan would be AWESOME.

absolutely! any object, or perhaps mobile object, with an associated AI package would be fair game… bunnies, sheep, people, titans…

some sort of “command click” that initiates first person perspective from that object, but with no player control… purely a vanity mode…

Great, now let’s put this suggestion in a bug report for them to get! :wink:

Hey guys, I was playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 the other day and was enjoying being able to see my park from the eyes of a guest when on the rollercoaster and I thought to myself how cool it would be for in Stonehearth to be able to view your city from the eyes of the people. Any thoughts?

well in stone hearth 2 or 3 we will be able to be an actually hearthling and live our lives but I’m not sure if we will be able to have this feature in stone hearth i at least hope so

You mean I can’t use Stonehearth as an alternative for Rock Simulator?

3 Likes