Hearthlings Not Placing Furniture/Items

It will fix it for the “placed” but as soon as I place items afterwards they will not place them anymore.

1 Like

@kins, can you upload the save where this is occurring so I can try and reproduce it?

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

I’m having the same issue with items not being placed. Here’s my save file: Dropbox - Link not found

Hey there @aphexplotz, welcome to the Discourse.

I just loaded up your save, and within 10 seconds of loading the Hearthlings placed all the items:

Possible it just needed to be saved and reloaded to work, that’s sometimes all it takes.

I confirmed that a work top and the fence did not establish this place either.
Then, if I start a game after saving it, and having finished a game once
I carried out activity, but may not install it immediately.
It is quick “I save it, and the solution that oneself knows reboots”, and to do for the moment.
The confirmation thing “work top “fence” “young plant of the oak” not to install which I got of the woodworker”

Hey there @StormyMephesto, welcome to the Discourse!

Sorry it took so long for you to get a response, #support:resolved-reports are hidden by default from the main list of topics, so sometimes posts here are missed. I am confused, however, by your post. Are you having an issue, or sharing a work around?