Floppy's VoxelCorner

• Updated the Cherry Blossom tree. I think I’ve completely finished the whole series now (small, medium, large, ancient). If someone may have some helpful critic I’ll update them to it. Now I’m gonna work on some flowers (I’ve I’m any good at that :blush:) and maybe some Cherry Blossom furniture :smirk:. I changed the sizes of the trees. Like @8BitCrab and @Sandwitch said, the big tree was to big, so I scaled it down so it’s almost as big as the big oak trees already in game.
2 Likes

Love love love those aspen trees. Hope they update the core game to reflect subtle little color changes. I’m getting a bit tired of solid color blocks everywhere. Hard to see shape or form after a while.

But, yeah. Super cool trees. Looking forward to more from you.

2 Likes

looking good my friend!

also, just wondering if there isa plan to actually make this into a mod, or if its just models. if there isnt then perhaps you should change the category to modeling and animation :wink:

Yes there is. Later when I’ve got more models, I’ll be adding them to a pack, or maybe just put them out there for people to use. But the plan for now is integrade them into a mod.

Thank you for the support, and yes ! That’s what I’m totaly trying to do. No solid planes anymore :smile:

-Updated the main post with some more info about the models

2 Likes
  • work-update: I’ve been quite busy with work this week, from next thuesday I will be able to work on the models again. I would appreciate it if you guys comment some ideas or want to see any particular flower or plant in stoneheart.
1 Like

first thing that came to mind was a tiger lily…

1 Like

That looks like a beautiful flower to begin with. I’m not sure yet what kind of details I can put in with flowers because of there size but I will try my best.

1 Like

So after a waaaaay to long of a break I’ve continued some of my work on the models.

• updated the Cherry Blossom section with screenshots of them in-game. Need to add more versions of each size so it doesn’t look this dull. Also need to figure out how to stop them from clipping into each other.

• up-next: FLOWERS, AT-LAST.

3 Likes

Looking really good Floppy!

1 Like
  • update: Added the Tiger lily flowes as suggest by @8BitCrab. I would like some feedback on them, I’m not sure if I’m happy with them. Also, which one do you like more, the one with the flower heads up or hanging ? And as always, some more suggestions for trees or flowers are always welcome.
1 Like

those cherry orchards look amazing in-game!

i like both… i prefer the one with them up, but perhaps you could try mixing them both together into one plant?

2 Likes

Thanks :smile: ! And I’ll try that next. Its kind of hard to fit a lot of detail in such small flower but i guess it also depends on the kind of flower.

1 Like