[Feature Idea] Multiple Village Idea (Extensive) - Alpha 14 Updated

Hey im back.

With Raya’s Children now released i though it would be a great idea to update the feature idea.

Regards Steelmark

1 Like

So due to the new alpha 14 update i decided to revisite this idea and update it a bit.

Hey Guys Steelmark back again,

Few things today:

1st: I’ve read alot about people doing mods and theory crafting class’s and such. As i do a lot of game design, im happy to theory craft things for you guys if someone makes a thread or has a thread and link’s me in it with the things they wanted theory crafted ill go into a lot of detail, such as equipment, description, talents and so forth.

2nd: After watching the new RPS gameplay i had an idea for the Multiple village Idea. Which i have updated.

Kind Regards,

Steelmark

@8BitCrab, Hi and thanks for liking my topic.

Though i havent seen you post anything. Does this mean you have no queries or additions to my idea?

Thanks for any input
Kind Regards,

Steelmark

well… to be quite honest,

i didn’t have time to finish reading it when i first saw the idea (when you posted about Rayya’s Children) so i didnt reply, and then i totally forgot about this thread… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Ahh thats fine.

Thanks for the quick reply

Steelmark.

Another idea could be using the markwt stalls as a trade either by building one in each village and allow them to trade by requesting certain items from other villages or building them in a centralised city and allowing villages to trade that way. market stallsml couldmhave matching wool designs to the village’s banner.