Error on removing storage

I’m on a peaceful game in the forest with the forest hearthlings, day one. I started on plains, dug down one level to get dirt surface. Had my carpenter make 2 farming staffs. I made two farmers and put the crops in the dirt. I then made the storage but it was too small so I removed it and that’s when I got the error. I have no mods and the steam version. I’ve removed the storage several times without errors but this is the first time I removed them in dirt.

ETA. Not able to repeat the error when I deleted the storage after quitting and restarting the game.

release-489 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_id’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.luac:304: in function 'is_storage_for_filter_fn’
stonehearth/ai/actions/restock_storage_action.luac:7: in function 'filter_fn’
stonehearth/ai/actions/find_path_to_entity_type.luac:21: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/find_path_to_entity_type.luac:21>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'start’
stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:125: in function <stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:122>
[C]: in function ‘start’
…onehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.luac:56: in function <…onehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.luac:53>

[C]: in function 'start’
stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:125: in function <stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:122>
[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.luac:186: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:90: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.luac:8: in function <radiant/lib/env.luac:8>

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Remove storage area - std::logic_error: ‘invalid reference in native get_id’