Qubicle Competition Theme Suggestions

My suggestion is: All Black and White

Kind of like classic disney!

3 Likes

My suggestion is: Thieve’s Guild

Characters, Armor, Weapons, Furniture, any or all.

2 Likes

My suggestion is: Asian Dragons.

2 Likes

My suggestion is: European Dragons.

My suggestion is: Village setting with 14 buildings.

Actually the “14” could be any number but should be small to represent a village.

1 Like

My suggestion is: Mounts

4 Likes

My suggestion is: Star Wars (or film in general)

1 Like

My suggestion is: the Wombat!

Because we need to have it ingame or there will be no Stonehearth.

8 Likes

My suggestion is: Pokemon :smile:

4 Likes

My suggestion is: Space (firefly is key)
Just wondering it in the style of stonehearth or just voxel art?

1 Like

My suggestion is: ghibli movies

1 Like

My suggestion is: Basis for a New Human Kingdom

Different artstyles for different forms of humans already planned, similar to that tribal mod someone is planning (I forget his name, no offense. I’m bad with names).

My suggestion is: Make your own guild!

This could be used to add in-game side-events and the (I presume) random generation of other villages/settlements. It’d be nice if this could then be expanded on to bring like quests into the game, like for example: collect materials for a reward, kill a certain number of NPC, cover a certain distance, help upgrade a certain part of town, etc.

2 Likes

My suggestion is The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

It would give people a chance to come up with some unique looking creatures and monsters. The colors in the game look really good too.

2 Likes

My suggestion is: Elemental Titan

I like that idea very much.

Another Suggestion: Make some Example Pieces for an Elemental Plane

So, if you wanted a fire plane to be apart of the elemental planes stretch goal, you would design some flora and fauna for it. Like fire trees. Or… fire dogs. Though you should probably be more creative than that.

2 Likes

Classic D & D characters from the covers and art work of the rule books

Perhaps a little too “old school” :older_man:

2 Likes

excellent first round of suggestions everyone! @Geoffers747 and i have decided to change up the suggestions process a bit… in the interest of keeping the content “fresh”, we’ll just open a new suggestion thread each week…

however, in the interest of fairness, we’ll move over the top three suggestions from the previous week (hopefully with their associated “likes”)… and those happen to be:

and without further ado, the first qubicle competition theme, thanks to @voxel_pirate is the Wombat!

congratulations @voxel_pirate… and good luck to all our modelers on making anything and everything wombat! :smiley:

look for @Geoffers747 announcement coming soon…