[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

i cant waiting for the animations ^^ citizen at the well crank the whell the bucket goes down and goes up again TADA Water :smiley:

Yeah, the model is made up of 3 components. The crank, the well, and the bucket. Eventually it will be animated, but the quaternions still haunt me from the last timeā€¦

4 Likes

xD i understand what you mean :smiley:

the last time i have used this was in my abitur (i think its highschool im america)

This is really cool! I like that we have access to all of the SH assets and can create mods that blend seamlessly with the rest of the game.

Also, incredible windmill - I would never have thought to create an item that large - it turned out great.

3 Likes

oh @Froggy ā€¦ no rest for the quarantined wearyā€¦ :smile:

well done, as usual, my friendā€¦

5 Likes

thankļ¼ŒAnd update! Version 1.1! 7 hours ago

google drive version 1.1

1 Like

Hot steamy berry juice. Always wanted that :smile:

6 Likes

I donā€™t suppose you would add fish-pikes to your mod @Froggy? It is a bit much to ask, and I do plan to add it as a standalone mod in the future, but I am a noob at modding so it will take me a while. Would be cool if a coding wizard like yourself would make it.

1 Like

lol @ fish pikes (insertfor20char)

that should be not the problem but first he should wait that river/ocean are implented xD after this to add an fisher and spikes should be easy for him - code copy from trapper and edit - yes with fishingzone (i know other games where the fisherman always runs away and dies xD)

Not fisher and spikes, fish-pikes (a fish as the head of a pike) they have been a running joke in the live streams, in one of the past streams @tom basically forced me to make a mod for them :wink: But being as I have never modded before its probably best if an expert takes it up.

3 Likes

i understand what you mean - you mean it like this
but only with a fish insist a shrimp ^^

but to get fish you need a fishermen, rods and water ^^

2 Likes

I think he means a fish shaped pike(spear thing) head.

3 Likes

I might know a thing or two about theseā€¦ If @froggy wants, he can schteal it from me :wink:

4 Likes

i was thinking this, goblin weapon

3 Likes

Okay.

There will be no further derailment of this thread until I blow this whistle.

Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear! Even if they do say Fish Pike.

11 Likes

just say the word brotherā€¦ I havenā€™t used the +1 Hammer of Banning in agesā€¦

ponders the derailing comment he just made

9 Likes

Hey @Froggy
I really love this mod. :chicken:

But I encountered a problem with the well, donā€™t know if this is known:

edit: Forgot my game version for info: Stonehearth 0.1.0 dev2176 x64build

~ch1ck3n

hmmm i dont know if this has something todo with the well ^^ the errormessage shows the normal directory? -.- but Froggy is the Master he should know it xD