I think moobot is still gone :slight_smile: bullybot :smiley:

1 Like

Time to learn Bulgarian :smiley:

Mountainvale Livestream Ep 2
Got some nice new stuff built in this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next livestream will start soon:)

New House from the Latest Livestream :slight_smile:
Quiet happy with the results of how it turned out. It was a big new thing for me to make
Hope you guys like it and next Livestream will probably be Tuesday this week around
19:00 CET same as today

There will be a video live soon if you want to watch the full livestream on YouTube i upload all streams there :slight_smile:

Big thanks to @Yohane for some inspirations

3 Likes

Eventho it turned out a bit big. Its made and a nice style.

1 Like

Yeah i like it and i like that you gave me the idea for it :slight_smile: one thing that i might have changed after now for it to fit my Town more would been a different roof color most likely a Dark Brown and maybe also some wall in another color for one of the floors :slight_smile: but i also like making houses to stick out if it’s special one :slight_smile:

Mountainvale Livestream Episode 3 on YouTube
Built a Big Building Today :slight_smile:

quite a difference huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

a New Version of the Large Blacksmith House :slight_smile:
Some Night Shots because Lights <3 and some morning shots

1 Like

Mountainvale Livestream Town wip

Grey House was added later when i wanted to make a house with no normal walls but slabs to get full textures on the walls. Might us it in this town but might also change the roof color of it but will see :slight_smile:
Blacksmith is also changed to the new version i made with the colors

2 Likes

Nicely looking grey house. Tip: use a normal wall about 7 wide in order to add a normal door. (or place the door afterwards.)

1 Like

Ogo is Coming!
Finally back with Silverrock felt like it been ages ago even tho it was just last week:)

Next Livestream Today at 19:00 CEST

Promotion for the Stream :slight_smile:

1 Like

i feel kinda honored you showing off that building i sent u the pic off ^^

1 Like

:smiley: i loved making it and i wanna make more advanced custom ones :slight_smile: have a lot of inspirations now saved :)!

… and this is where it all starts.

i explained it to some people like this: Think out of the box. we all started makin a house on paper by drawing a square + triangle.
then it started going 3d by adding a diamond and a rectange :stuck_out_tongue:

then it began to take more shape by adding more accesoires like windows/doors and even roofpipes and such.

1 Like