[YouTube] StoneHearth Banto

Giant Zombie
Today i go up for the Challenge to Fight this Giant Zombie for the first time in Silverrock!
We also continue working on the lovely town of course :smiley:

Livestream Town Forestsong

This is the very first built part of our new town on the livestreams
Gonna try to livestream more often in the future :slight_smile:

Building a Great Church
start of a new big project

Expanding Faster
So today i this episode a bit different to add more progress for each episode because as we know doing things in stonehearth is slow yet also rewarding when stuff gets done but for videos it can become a dull experience so i made this episode a bit different.

However not all episodes will be as quick with the building progress as this one was. I pretty much started designing my new Great Church and really did not want to remove it nor remake it so i saved it an bam :slight_smile:

My Latest Building Project on the Episodes was this Church :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big House
Finally getting some living space for the hearthlings :slight_smile:

Weaver & Park
Finally our weaver gets his own house and also a nice park to Silverrock :slight_smile:

Tim is getting a House
Time for our Carpenter to get his own house :slight_smile:

Windmill
Building the first part of our new farming area

Surrounded
Enemies from all direction time to improve the Silverock Army!

Building a Better Farm
Silverrock Episode 14

loving the windows :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man :slight_smile:!

Safer Mining
Got a great suggestion for the mining from one of the viewers :)!

Building the Silverrock Bridge

Speed Build Episode
Wanted to try something new on the channel and i went for speed building because then i can do a lot of creative stuff and get it out :slight_smile: This Template and future ones will also be shared if possible :)!

Streaming Stonehearth NOW

Why you did the blue roof with slabs? Isn’t that shape possible with the roof tool alone?

Pretty much only to get full control because i had some different colors at the side of the walls at the roofs and front is a bit different also :slight_smile:
I tend to not use the auto tool much anymore because it’s limited but could worked with this one but lost a little bit of extra details then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Livestream Mountainvale
Will continue with this one probably tomorrow :slight_smile: