:zombie: Huge Undead Horde Invasion! :skull:

1 Like

New Builds around our Island in Bantonian Vale :merry:

Dragon King! :merry:

Clock Tower & Floating The Boats Trick

2 Likes

This episode was really cool!

1 Like

Thanks Dani :heart: Always fun to find new unintentional ways to be creative !

1 Like

Building a dam in the canyon valley with pumps and diverting water in the direction we want can bring more settlements and a better agricultural system. And I think something can be moved (small containers of wood floating above the water and moving along the current)

1 Like
1 Like

HighKeep Livestream Upload

This is from the previous Livestream of our Town Highkeep with the Ascendancy Kingdom and today were improving town a lot more and being creative with one of the bigger builds in this Town.
I’m still experimenting a bit back and forth between YouTube & Twitch Streaming and i havent fully decided yet which platform I will Stream on. Atm it’s leaning towards YouTube. But if some are on Twitch I will upload them to YouTube after.

Started a New Series with Foundation a City Builder Game
I really do enjoy this game and it’s great to see that they are still working actively on this game and i especially enjoy this City Builder because it does allow us to be very creative with putting together different parts and with mods even more powers to design.

Stonehearth - Undead Horde Town is growing and were setting up more defense around town for the upcoming Titan Battle but I want also to keep expanding our Kingdom with more Buildings and Places to visit were our lings can create new stories

Building Barracks in Bantonia

This is a kinda big build so it will go through a few stages before im satisfied with the final look but im really looking forward to add more interesting parts to this build

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes