[YouTube] StoneHearth Banto

New Project for Fun
Experimenting and building to see what i come up with :slight_smile: It’s far from done tho

10 Likes

wow, stunning building as far! Really love the complexity in this one. Great work!!

1 Like

i makes me think dragons reach in whiterun somehow… probably because of the big balcony…looks cool banto!

1 Like

Glad you like it pingu :slight_smile: more complexity to come and also interior needs a lot of work :slight_smile:

Thanks i just played around with shape and kept adding things to it but lots more to be done :smiley:

1 Like

New Series
Northern Alliance with ACE & More

4 Likes

Episode 2 in the North

3 Likes

a Mighty and Cold Blizzard EP 3
love these changes with ACE makes everything feel more interesting and adds more depth.

3 Likes

Nice! I love NA :jubilant:

Been following this one, left some comments about weather and tips on the videos! :merry:

Keep it up!

3 Likes

Glad you like it and it’s fun to discover more of what ACE offers :slight_smile:

Also New Episode :jubilant:

2 Likes

NEW EPISODE
Barracks / Training Grounds
Must say even tho a lot of things is more complicated with ACE it makes it more Fun, Challenging and Rewarding in the end once you get the hang of things.

4 Likes

Winter Farming
a different but fun way to do farming in Winter Wonderlands :snowflake: :snowman: :jubilant:

4 Likes

Livestream on DLIVE
Hey guys i have decided to give this new streaming platform a chance so the next livestream most likely will be taking place on DLIVE instead of Twitch for trying it out.
This will be a test period so we will see how it works out but it sounds great for both viewers and streamers from what i’ve read and seen.

Feel free to follow me there

got any idea when next you will be streaming?

Should be this week if everything goes to my plans :slight_smile:
Will post everywhere once i know when.

Not decided yet tho what i will do if i do Stonehearth on stream since i started a town recently and a new town now that ACE came out with a new version is probably the best option to get to experience everything but not sure what kingdom i would go for and in what biome.
I think that perhaps Highlands or Archipelago might be the one i might wanna try the most maybe even revisit brunos swamp.

3 Likes

Episode 7 in the North
also i already have episodes prepared for Thursday and Friday.
Feels good to be ahead of time a bit :slight_smile:

Episode 8 - Food for Everyone

3 Likes

Upcoming Livestream on Twitch :jubilant:
link to the stream can be found at the first post of this thread

3 Likes

Building a Storage
Town is getting messy like it always does for me so lets do a storage :slight_smile:

Livestreaming today over on TWITCH in 1hr 10 min :jubilant:

2 Likes

Woot, new episode!

Are you going to stream something new or the NA town? I won’t be able to watch it so make sure to record it if it is the NA town - I don’t want to miss it :smiley:

PS:
Love some of the ideas/suggestions in Episode 8, by the way! About food giving “warmth” bonus, that actually is already in - we want to display it like weapons and armor on the crafting screen… But right now it happens silently :wink:

However if you click a hearthling after they eat things like stews, soups, etc… They get the “Warm Belly” buff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome love all these small details :slight_smile: and for todays livestream we will be playing Ascendancy most likely and in the Omniterrain biome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stream Tonight Again :jubilant:
Today i hope to explore more of the Space Magic Mod and also make some new buildings
Probably will be 2-3 people playing on this stream

www.twitch.tv/b4nto

1 Like