[YouTube] StoneHearth Banto

templates

Yaay something to watch tonight :slight_smile: got any streams (semi) planned banto?

2 Likes

:smiley: hopefully this weekend but wont schedule one atm but if i go live on weekend it prob will be around 18:00-19:00

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out for an announcement like you usually do if you do :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Battle a Warchief

2 Likes

Thunder Struck
It’s Legendary Time

1 Like

Farming Community
decided to show some of the future building for the farm area.
still work in progress and more houses might be added and more things around the Farming Section of Town.

0 Likes

:cookie:Stonehearth Livestream on Twitch:cookie:
Starting in a few min :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Saltycrack Road
Livestream Episode
Thought it was time to revisit these lands of sand and build a new town

Episode 2

Episode 3

1 Like

New Project for Fun
Experimenting and building to see what i come up with :slight_smile: It’s far from done tho

10 Likes

wow, stunning building as far! Really love the complexity in this one. Great work!!

1 Like

i makes me think dragons reach in whiterun somehow… probably because of the big balcony…looks cool banto!

1 Like

Glad you like it pingu :slight_smile: more complexity to come and also interior needs a lot of work :slight_smile:

Thanks i just played around with shape and kept adding things to it but lots more to be done :smiley:

1 Like

New Series
Northern Alliance with ACE & More

4 Likes

Episode 2 in the North

3 Likes

a Mighty and Cold Blizzard EP 3
love these changes with ACE makes everything feel more interesting and adds more depth.

3 Likes

Nice! I love NA :jubilant:

Been following this one, left some comments about weather and tips on the videos! :merry:

Keep it up!

3 Likes

Glad you like it and it’s fun to discover more of what ACE offers :slight_smile:

Also New Episode :jubilant:

2 Likes

NEW EPISODE
Barracks / Training Grounds
Must say even tho a lot of things is more complicated with ACE it makes it more Fun, Challenging and Rewarding in the end once you get the hang of things.

3 Likes

Winter Farming
a different but fun way to do farming in Winter Wonderlands :snowflake: :snowman: :jubilant:

4 Likes

Livestream on DLIVE
Hey guys i have decided to give this new streaming platform a chance so the next livestream most likely will be taking place on DLIVE instead of Twitch for trying it out.
This will be a test period so we will see how it works out but it sounds great for both viewers and streamers from what i’ve read and seen.

Feel free to follow me there

0 Likes