Wizards Class Pack Mod A21 (WIP)

@wwtd I hope you dont mind but I made a helm for the wizard green. Sadly it cant be read in the game.

wizard_green_af.smod (14.7 KB)

Im planning to make upgrade gears for all the wizard class you made since they’re so cool

Thank you

Hey @wwtd finally done with the Green wizard armor and weapon.

Just figuring out why isn’t using the tome after changing weapon

Going to make gears for blue and red!

I am using this mod with the archipelago mod and the Roll For Need Mod and when i try to rank up my artificers to wizard it says they are level 0. I have crafted the tomes and i have the levels but i cant rank up for some reason.

rank down to worker and use that tome

THanks!!! It worked

any chance there will be an update to 22.5 or higher??? I’m on 23 right now and the game loads with the mod installed but the artificer will not craft anything and the crafting icon in the crafting menu will not become colored.

I second on that. Trying to figure out the MOD and how it works on the A23. Sadly Im having a hard time.

It still works with the lastest version now,the only problem is when blue wizard attack the game will crash for somehow reason.

this mod is so amazing. I always played this with chabonits mod and it was the best game experience.
seriously one of the best mods. I hope that it gets updated soon.

A22: Don’t work for me. A21: game crash and when my hearthling take the book this this error pop: release-790 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:281: assertion failed: task group “stonehearth:task_group:common_tasks” not yet created
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:57: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:51>
[C]: in function ‘error’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:219: in function ‘assert’
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:281: in function ‘join_task_group’
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:690: in function ‘_add_to_task_groups’
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:323: in function ‘promote_to’
…arth/ai/actions/change_job_using_talisman_action.lua:24: in function ‘_trigger_cb’
radiant/modules/effects/trigger_effect.lua:14: in function ‘fn’
radiant/controllers/nonpersistent_timer.lua:56: in function ‘fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86: in function ‘set_now’
radiant/modules/gamestate.lua:9: in function ‘set_now’
radiant/server.lua:61: in function <radiant/server.lua:59>

And the game crash.

Have you promote blue wizard?
Promote blue wizard will crash when they fight.

Exactly. A21, he take the book. but when he start to fight, the game crash, the game still open but not accessible. I need to go task managment to close it and the sound of the game still there if I dont close it myself by the task…

When’s this getting updated?

I’m desperately craving more magicians in my army and the Box of Vox’s Necromancer class just isn’t enough.

I want to fling fireballs at Ogres!

This thread should be moved to outdated mods.

no way!
this mod is incredible. rather than moving it to outdated, why not find a way to declare abandon mods part of public domain?
I get that the creators are protective of their work, but imagine the potential of some of these mods if fresh work were put into them.

if you really want it you can make a new wizard mod without the use of items of this mod.

@Relyss take a look here :slight_smile:

BUT WAIT!
I have played this mod when it worked (awesome!), then Stonehearth got updated and the Artificer stopped doing their job. So I uninstalled it. I recently started playing with mods myself and decided to download this and see if I could fix it. Just for me. Well this is what i discovered on accident! I downloaded the version at the top of the post, not the versions that are further down for Stonehearth releases 20, 21, and 22.
To my GREAT surprise it loaded right up but with differences. The Artificer class is completely gone, and the Tomes can be made by a level 1 Herbalist with only 1 leather and 1 herb!!! No crashes, no bugs, just WIZARDS!

@Fornjotr I’ve got you :slight_smile: