MOD - Wild Settlers 🐺 [DORMANT]

Wild Settlers Mod - WIP

[0.1.3b A] 24/03/17

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The Mod is still in it’s very early stages but we recently finished the most stable Alpha version of the mod and we’re going to let you guys try it out! (Download & Instructions at Bottom of Post) We love how people the community have helped us get this far and help us around stupid little bugs. :joystick:

We’ve changed the workers outfits to a lovely light blue colour, also added a few new Fur colours and ear & hair styles however this is not entirely finished yet but this will be looked into very soon. :calendar_spiral:

[0.1.3b]

• We had a hand from @BrunoSupremo who very kindly compiled a SMOD file for us making future updates easier to implement into your game! :inbox_tray:

• There have been a few new projects started about making the mod feel more natural within the game but these will be shown over time. this includes a new type of Wildling. :tiger2:

Future Updates

Link: Wild_Settlers [0.1.3b A]

Simply follow these steps:

1. Click the link β€˜Wild Settlers 0.1.3Ab’ then press the Download icon in the top right

2. Open your downloads Folder then find the Mod

3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\mods

4. Drag the Wild_settlers.SMOD into the Mods folder

5. Launch the game

6. Once you’ve done that your ready to go! :joystick:

Any Bugs or Glitches to do with the Modded file simply post it to this thread and we’ll try out best to fix the problem.

Any suggestions or improvements are greatly appreciated, good or bad! :keyboard:

Yours Truly, @Giraffiki & @Zotia.

β€˜Furries’

16 Likes

Welcome to the discourse!

Quite nice models! I wouldn’t’ve guessed it was you first time just by looking at the models!

I always like Furry-esc characters, i’m no big fandom guy, but they’re just so adorable!

If you ever need animation help, let me know, i’d be more than happy to help

3 Likes

Cute models! I do like your initial attempts :slight_smile:
If you would like/need any help with models, I’d be more than happy to assist as able

2 Likes

Hey thanks Hyrule_Symbol & Kittyodoom!
Me & Zotia both think your creations are absolutely amazing! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

I hope you have fun making them!

Also, you can use @ to page/mention someone like this @Giraffiki

2 Likes

@Hyrule_Symbol Noted. :grin:

1 Like

β€˜WSM’ - WIP - Custom backgrounds

To go hand in hand with the mod i created some art for @Giraffiki to do his magic on photoshop. :smile_cat:

Cheers Love! :hearts:

8 Likes

[0.1.0 A] 20/03/17

With a better understanding of Qubicle and how to implement the mods into the game we’ve began work on the bodies & colours of the characters.

This is the base model we are going to work with so we gave him the name β€˜Alex’.

Colours

We are trying to stick to natural colours but some people love a rainbow. When the Mod if ready for it’s first release, this will be a separate pack.

We also plan to have a optional Overhaul to the UI and loading Screens for pure good looks.

If you have any ideas of things we could add in the future please share it with us! It helps a lot to have feedback from people.

7 Likes

No way! You are going to create a kingdom mod? That would be awesome! Modded kingdoms are the most lacking mods right now, I mean, there is only one kingdom mod that I know of.

4 Likes

No :stuck_out_tongue: a kingdom like Rayya or Ascendancy (in your case, a new race more than a kingdom)

3 Likes

@BrunoSupremo That ain’t a bad idea, I don’t know how it would be done but i get where your coming from. :grinning:

1 Like

That might take some time… :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Wow, I want to see this mod finished or be able to grab a early type of it soon. Are you guys going to put items, different buildings in and other stuff? Love your matching Profile pics BTW. :grinning:

2 Likes

What kind of stuff where you thinking? @Jack_Danish

1 Like

Stuff like armour & weapons just for that type of anthro?

1 Like

@Jack_Danish

Yeah, that was the idea. The ears, muzzle and tail get in the way of some things so we’re going to change the models & clothes to suit that game better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just my humble opinion, and I don’t know if it would work as nicely with the other variants, but-

-I think the Greys look nicer in brown than green, and with the outfit made β€œbaggier”. I mean, who wants tight fitting clothing rubbing up against their fur all day?

Tail holes are a must, of course

And yes, I left off the belt buckle in favour of it being more of a tied robe sort of top.

(Don’t mind the wild mannequin; was easiest way to get them to stand still long enough to model the clothes ;))

4 Likes

Yeah, I like it! We will post the update today most likely. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

[0.1.2A] 22/03/17

So some progress was made on the colouring part of the Wildlings β€˜fur’, we’ve made it so the hair colour reflects the whole body’s fur colour instead of skin colour effecting the whole body’s apperance, and with this we also made the ears separate making them a type of hair style meaning there will be a diversity to the customisation of the Wildlings’! But that will finished be a later update, expected within the the following week. :calendar_spiral:

What we are working to next is the final parts of the main model then we will implement this into the female model, once this is stable we are hoping to give the very early version of the mod to you guys! However this will mean replaceing certain files (Not a nice as a quick SMOD but we’re trying :sweat_smile:)

Me and Zotia want to give a massave thanks to @Kittyodoom for helping us with the colouring of the models and her effort to give us loads of different colour palettes!

Thanks! :grin:

Any suggestions or improvements are greatly appreciated, good or bad! :keyboard:

5 Likes

Wild Settlers Mod - WIP

[0.1.3b A] 24/03/17

The Mod is still in it’s very early stages but we recently finished the most stable Alpha version of the mod and we’re going to let you guys try it out! (Download & Instructions at Bottom of Post) We love how people the community have helped us get this far and help us around stupid little bugs. :joystick:

We’ve changed the workers outfits to a lovely light blue colour, also added a few new Fur colours and ear & hair styles however this is not entirely finished yet but this will be looked into very soon. :calendar_spiral:

[0.1.3b]

• We had a hand from @BrunoSupremo who very kindly compiled a SMOD file for us making future updates easier to implement into your game! :inbox_tray:

• There have been a few new projects started about making the mod feel more natural within the game but these will be shown over time. this includes a new type of Wildling. :tiger2:

Future Updates

Link: Wild_Settlers [0.1.3b A]

Simply follow these steps:

1. Click the link β€˜Wild Settlers 0.1.3Ab’ then press the Download icon in the top right

2. Open your downloads Folder then find the Mod

3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\mods

4. Drag the Wild_settlers.SMOD into the Mods folder

5. Launch the game

6. Once you’ve done that your ready to go! :joystick:

Any Bugs or Glitches to do with the Modded file simply post it to this thread and we’ll try out best to fix the problem.

β€˜Furries’

5 Likes