Where is our updates?

Just wondering where our updates have dissapeared to??? its been 3 weeks + right??? what happened to the weeklies?

@Barney324 they never promised or even mentioned a update schedule. They release updates as they make them. Some take a week some take a month.

4 Likes

So far they have been releasing an alpha a month, which is considered to be good, but expected in an Alpha stage of a game, seeing as there is less than a month’s worth of playable content, it is quite fun so far, but yeah the actual content runs out and just becomes building population and houses.

ok… i just naturally assumed because since jan-feb-march we have been getting updates at LEAST bi-weekly. sorry for my confusion

1 Like

you should be happy cuz you have to wait so long. long time=big update. so everything change in game, bugs disappear, new things :slight_smile:
waiting alpha 10

5 Likes

ok… now you should be able to see my confusion… every one agrees we are in alpha 9 right (because everyone is waiting for alpha 10…) how come the product page (the page which actually sends you to this discourse) shows alpha 8? (i mean i was on twitch when tom said hmmm… i really should update that page to show we are in alpha 9)

now can you see my confusion?

http://stonehearth.net/
there is "alpha 9 release now available"
so what you mean?

2 Likes

The reason was that most of the content was already there, it was the final polishing of Alpha 9 after all. Now they’ll have to work on the features, which tend to take more time than some last minute bug fixing/polishing. It’s always quiet after a release for a bit and tends to get daily/bidaily updates when a new Alpha is about to become official. At least, that’s the game updates.

As for the blog, I suppose they forgot it for once. They shall be forgiven. But only this time.

4 Likes

They are currently working on Alpha 10. It is so buggy they can’t even release an unstable build yet, but i suspect one might be coming in a couple weeks…

sorry to the rest of you guys (i can be confusing too :stuck_out_tongue: ) what @RepeatPan was talking about is almost exactly what i was asking (even though i am talking about the game itself… although to a lesser extent)

sorry about that, i only slept for 2 hours and thank you @RepeatPan for being psychic

1 Like