Where did the PET BOWLS go?

humble version. help me obi-wan

Isn’t the Humble version a standalone installation?
How are you getting steam workshop mods on it? :thinking:

1 Like

some time back steam version was totally screwed up and kept giving me a black screen. tried everything but computer was po sh@#$%^&*
I now have an almost great computer but still using old humble version I bought.

You can always try downloading the non-steam version of ACE and installing it locally (simply put it inside the “mods” folder)

Im ok with a complete wipe and reinstall. Can you help me make sure its completely 1000% wiped clean before I reinstall

which way do you recommend?
wipe and steam reinstall or drop shared version into mods folder

I’d wipe it and install steam version, yes. I think it makes it easier using the workshop mods.

2 Likes

windows 10 kinda sucks… for a old dog anyway… even have a hard time finding files sometimes. will try full wipe right now. then I need to leave, will be back to reinstall in a few hours. any tips to make sure its all completely gone? no hidden files etc anywhere

says its done… how come I don’t believe it…

seeeee?!!

I was great with computers back when they were less user friendly

1 Like

Steam makes its own files though, so you shouldn’t worry as much with clearing the SH files that are left from that installation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t call windows 10 user friendly tbh… I intentionally went back to windows 7…

I know… I was kinda kidding. Its not my laptop so I cant pull it back to 7.
My idea of user friendly is what they call windows in general.
I am a very old lady.
DOS was not “user friendly”, and I personally coded all the games my oldest son played when he was 2… back when a computer did EXACTLY what I told it to do

1 Like

Im doing a fresh and clean install from steam right now
will post an update after installing these: (if you know any others that can safely be added to this list, appreciate if you let me know) thanks for everything

biomes:
nordlingmod kingdom
swamp biome + firefly clan+ beast tamer
game play:
jewel of the orient
composting
danis core mod
A.C.E.
fisher job + archipelago biome
extra map optionos
beam hearthling stats customization
wizard quest
mod repairer
space magic
trapper +taxidermy <probably not problematic because mod fixer fixes them, i think
trapper
lost ems
deco and design:
settlement décor
goblin furniture and warmaster
winter outfits
chef goblin ramsay- goblin cuisine extraordinnaire

1 Like

Woot! Hope it all goes smooth :merry:

I don’t see any mods that could cause problems, so you should be fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

also got online and sent you a couple cupsojoe and added all your mods :wink:

1 Like

did you get your coffees? Ive always wondered how those turn up for a user

2 Likes

Yes, I did!

Thank you very much! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :jubilant:

As for your wonder:
I get two e-mail notifications from both Ko-fi and Paypal. The Ko-fi one warns me someone sent me coffees but I need to authorize them through Paypal. Then the Paypal one allows me to authorize it. Once I do (Paypal gets a small fee for itself since I have to change it to brazillian currency) I get another one from Ko-fi telling me who it was and allowing me to write a thank you message, which I did =)

2 Likes

good to know in case I get into modding myself. I need a little more retraining in my brain before I can focus enough to do that…(accident).
I did however speak too soon on the problems issue.
THIS just now popped up: 2 errors

release-949 (x64)[M]
std::logic_error: ‘invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘get_id’
…hearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_workshop_component.lua:56: in function ‘available_for_work’
stonehearth/ai/actions/work_at_workshop_type.lua:57: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/work_at_workshop_type.lua:36>

release-949 (x64)[M]

c++ exception: lua runtime error

stack traceback:

1 Like